NONPROFIT CONSULTING SERVICES
KEY STEPS TO START A CHARITY OR FOUNDATION:
- Elect a Board of Directors and Officers
- Obtain an EIN via IRS Form SS4
- Prepare Articles of Incorporation
- Adopt Bylaws
- Obtain 501(c)(3) Tax Exemption
- File For State Tax Exemption
- File Charity Solicitation Registration
- Prepare Meeting Minutes of Board of Directors
- Recruit & Train a Fundraising Team
- Develop a Strategic Plan
- Develop Marketing Strategies
- Develop a Website
- Develop a Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Develop a Grant Solicitation Strategy
- Develop Board of Directors Duties
- Develop Organizational Policy Handbook
EXPEDITED, AFFORDABLE, GUARANTEED!!!
Starting a nonprofit takes a big heart, but the process to do so can be tedious and bewildering. The checklist can pile up: become 501(c)(3) certified, train volunteers, select some staff, find someone to create a logo, set up a website…
This means a lot of nonprofits find themselves struggling to get off the ground, or generate enough donations to remain open. As a nonprofit start-up organization, SGID Media Group will help you launch successfully and stay successful, so you can focus on what you are passionate about; we’ll handle the technical stuff.
10K A MONTH FREE ONLINE MARKETING GRANT FOR NONPROFIT ADVERTISING FOR 501(C)(3) TAX EXEMPT ORGS
Did you know that your 501(c)(3) organization might qualify for $10,000 per month in FREE nonprofit Online advertising? View the details below to determine if you qualify, or call us and we will help you find out.
WE guarantee approval for all qualified Registered 501C3 that meet criteria.
Our experienced Google Grant experts have gone through this process many times and understand what it takes to get approval and achieve success with nonprofit advertising.
IS YOUR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION ELIGIBLE FOR A ONLINE MARKETING GRANT?
- To be considered for the online nonprofit advertising program, an organization must:
- Hold a valid, current charity status
- Accept required application certifications
- Have an operational website with substantial valid content that has community programs.
- Please be aware that the following organizations are not eligible for the online marketing grants:
- Hospitals and medical groups need not apply.
- Governmental entities and organizations will not be approved.
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible) do not qualify.
THE ONLINE NONPROFIT ADVERTISING PROGRAM DETAILS
Grantees receive free Ad Words, keywords advertising on internet search result pages. Ad Grantees participate with the following restrictions for their nonprofit advertising:
- A daily budget set to $329, which is equivalent to about $10,000 USD per month
- Set a maximum cost-per-click (CPC/PPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Approved nonprofit advertising accounts can only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Nonprofit advertisers can only run text ads
OUR PRICING FOR NONPROFIT ADVERTISERS
While qualified organizations will receive $10,000 in free online marketing advertising, JP Consulting charges a one-time new client fee and monthly management fee. However, we offer discounted pricing for 501(c)(3) organizations. The Guaranteed Approval Application fee is regularly $599.00 our current special is $399.00.
Our standard $1499.00 new client setup fee is reduced to $699 and it includes the 1st months management fee. Our $999.00 monthly management fee associated with a client spending $10,000 is reduced to $499.00 month to month no contract required.
We look forward to helping your nonprofit organization tap into, and maximize the results from this exciting opportunity